Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frost on the windshield this morning... who's manager do I complain to?
Karen’s.
89FCC151-8AA4-4079-86CA-EEBC96888666.png

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are from the south, the chicken came first. If you are from the north, it is the egg that came first.

I never saw a chicken biscuit until I moved to the south but it seems to be the most popular breakfast food in my area. Fried eggs and omelets were the main breakfast food up north where I grew up.
And, since breakfast is the first meal of the day, it only makes sense that what came first changes by the region you live in.
Bojangles cajun chicken biscuits are only matched by Chic-fil-a chicken biscuits. Fried chicken is appropriate for every meal in the south. Haven't you heard of chicken 'n waffles?

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, I have the answer... if you have an incubator, you can buy fertilized eggs and make chickens. This way the egg comes first.

If you do not have an incubator, you must buy chickens, feed them and then they poop out breakfast. This way the chicken comes first.

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, I have the answer... if you have an incubator, you can buy fertilized eggs and make chickens. This way the egg comes first.

If you do not have an incubator, you must buy chickens, feed them and then they poop out breakfast. This way the chicken comes first.
But how did it get fertalized?

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 120 43.2%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 133 47.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back