Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Toys R Us is cheap compared to reefing! :p
Yea, when GI Joe and Barbie still cuts it. Xbox one, PS4 are expensive, then the games are $60 each... I know, I have to had the day one Xbox one at $700. I think the Xbox one x is $500.

Ok, I have more money in my reef than the Xbox and I've had one for 4 years and one for 3 months. I'm not a hard core gamer tho. Way more into the reef.

Last edited:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, when GI Joe and Barbie still cuts it. Xbox one, PS4 are expensive, then the games are $60 each... I know, I had to had the day one Xbox one at $700. I think the Xbox one x is $500.

Ok, I have more money in my reef than the Xbox and I've had one for 4 years and one for 3 months. I'm not a hard core gamer tho. Way more into the reef.
I've spent enough on coral just this month to have paid for my XB1 and PS4! I used to be a pretty hard core gamer. Sadly, as my hair grays and reflex's slow, I can't keep up.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've spent enough on coral just this month to have paid for my XB1 and PS4! I used to be a pretty hard core gamer. Sadly, as my hair grays and reflex's slow, I can't keep up.
You aren't alone.:(

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hair is falling out, but far from gray... reflexes don't do call of duty anymore. Can't keep up with @Katrina71's kid... I've been enjoying the remodeled Skyrim the last few weeks. Just me, a bow, beautiful frosty landscape and a dragon swooping out of the sky to kill me. At least there's no pre teens with machine guns.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't play video games. I do play Nerf guns. :)
It was a sad day when we boxed up all of our sons Nerf guns. We put them in the attic, couldn't stand to part with them. He had a ton of them! But, 17 year olds don't play with Nerf very much....

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Both tanks are getting some flow mods this week. The oceanic is getting my Dremel...maybe a new return pump too. Flow is an issue in the tank. Lots of experimenting in the near future.

Will Godfrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my starfish's legs are like falling apart or melting away slowly. What does this mean and what should I do? he doesn't look super good. He has some patches on him also. suggestions please!!!!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back