Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Yea I lied. Butter wins.
Nutella is ok in small doses on crepes with banana and strawberries.
 
Let's change our language.
Ας αλλάξουμε τη γλώσσα μας.
Care to guess?
 
Crepe pancakes with lemon butter and powdered sugar, rolled up? Heaven.
 
Yeheheheheeap, I've got no life. :p I do like me some Greek food.
 
Yea. Dang. Now I'm hungry.
Its a little too late for me to get my dipping chocolate tempered right.
 
You don't--sob--understand what this does to me, who is stuck in a house that--sob--has no epicurean tastes whatsoever......

And no ingredients, which is much worse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new