Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I do have a plan B if he is molting. How will I know?
 
Well, the reason I asked is because his shell doesn't look super clear, and his eyes clouded. This could of course mean acclimation but you would know if you find a clear shell floating around with no color--accentuated by your sons possible despair. If so, he's probably in a rock waiting a few days for his shell to grow back.
 
IMG_20170622_155946646_HDR.jpg
 
Looks to be regaining color, nice. He must look sick under actinics.
 
Then I will let him do his thing.
 
Pretty much all we can do.

Be very careful putting your hand in the tank or feeding the shrimp by hand.

You may die of cuteness overdose.
 
If you feed on a regular schedule, once the shrimp sees you come to the tank, it may do the cleaner dance for you.
 
He already did the little butt in the air dance. Soooo cute. I think the fish are explaining what a minion is...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new