Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a phone call about 1800 last night with my son Stefan calling all excited because his new T was molting. It finished last night. Thats the pic of the molt.

The Goliath pink foot will get 11-13 inches across and fangs will be 1 1/2 inches.

Funny story about a land hermit. When he kids were all little my oldest son about 8 had a hermit that had grown and molted and retreated back into a larger shell. They called me at work crying the crab had died and they were burying him at lunch. And saved his old shell in the kitchen cupboard. I got home late and we had a youth event at the house and our priest was there. The kids asked him to go outside and bless the grave which he happily complied. We came back inside and during dinner heard a knocking inside the cupboard. Opened the door to find Hermie crawling around. All 6 of my kids immediately started screaming “it’s a miracle” thinking the priest had performed nothing short of a present day Lazarus move!! Still makes me laugh.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny story about a land hermit. When he kids were all little my oldest son about 8 had a hermit that had grown and molted and retreated back into a larger shell. They called me at work crying the crab had died and they were burying him at lunch. And saved his old shell in the kitchen cupboard. I got home late and we had a youth event at the house and our priest was there. The kids asked him to go outside and bless the grave which he happily complied. We came back inside and during dinner heard a knocking inside the cupboard. Opened the door to find Hermie crawling around. All 6 of my kids immediately started screaming “it’s a miracle” thinking the priest had performed nothing short of a present day Lazarus move!! Still makes me laugh.
That is epic lol

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woot! What is left to do?

Still have to get the boys dress shirts and grocery shop. Will do the cooking Friday.

Sherry and her sisters are decorating Thursday and Friday. Friday night is the rehearsal.

So not much. ;)

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flowers for you @Katrina71

closeupflowers.JPG

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 47 45.6%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back