Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The drink was french vanilla coffee about 10 oz (chilled in the fridge), 1 cup of ice, 1 big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Put in the blender on low for about 20 secs. Top with whipped cream. You can do the same with cappuccino if you like a sweeter taste. I also drizzle the cup with Hershey's ice cream syrup sometimes and add chocolate sprinkles.
Sounds delicious. Guess I need to head north; you do give uniforms a discount don't you?

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The drink was french vanilla coffee about 10 oz (chilled in the fridge), 1 cup of ice, 1 big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Put in the blender on low for about 20 secs. Top with whipped cream. You can do the same with cappuccino if you like a sweeter taste. I also drizzle the cup with Hershey's ice cream syrup sometimes and add chocolate sprinkles.
Soo you met him when you were 4

Last edited:

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It makes my wife nuts how much kitchen stuff I deem “on marine”. That oxo brand of things, I also told her is a reefing brand, it makes her crazy when I say that hahha. “It’s a cooking brand not reefing brand!”, she claims... lol
Show her around Bulk Reef Supply. There are loads of Oxo utensils on there. :)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that makes me curious. How many of us drink coffee, and how do we like ours? I'm a black coffee girl.
I start every day with 1 to 2 big cups. I like mine with honey and cream (well half 'n half). I like spiced rum in mine as well. Once I retire, that may be my usual morning starter. :) My poor stomach won't tolerate black coffee.

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My oldest was hanging around the garage with me as I was working on the stand and said 'could you teach me how to make a birdhouse sometime?'
It's her design, I just cut the wood and drilled the pilot holes for her.
20190422_173033.jpg

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My oldest was hanging around the garage with me as I was working on the stand and said 'could you teach me how to make a birdhouse sometime?'
It's her design, I just cut the wood and drilled the pilot holes for her.
20190422_173033.jpg
That's just perfect!

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that makes me curious. How many of us drink coffee, and how do we like ours? I'm a black coffee girl.

Hot in the winter, iced in the summer. It's hard to drink hot coffee when its 80°F and 95% humidity at 7am.

Usually some sort of creamer... Itallian sweet cream, Irish cream, caramel mocha... no sugar, those bottled creamers are sweet enough. Iced coffee is cut in half with milk.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Busy day working on the truck again. Front lift on... well kinda, few things to button up and I need to replace the track bar with an adjustable one, but I need a 1⅛" socket, and all I have is a 1 1/16" and 1¼"...

Front fender is 42½" at the bottom of the arch, rear is 41"

Squat life... hahaha just kidding I'm not a dumb 18 year old. Putting rear blocks on tomorrow after I finish the front.

20190423_195407.jpg

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Carmel Macchiato....most of the time I drink de-caffe with almond milk and a little brown sugar. Kona Blond coffee is a favorite drip coffee. Love Cappuccino Blasts from Baskin-Robbins! Since I am cutting most dairy out these days I use the second option when I drink coffee.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back