Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Ah. Got it.

Mine is ugly but functional.

IMG_1872.JPG
Did you just glue it?
 
My cyano doesn't look as red now. Looks very dark. Is it dying? How do you know? Today is water change day and I had planned on scrubbing it out. Just curious.
 
Different every time ime. Sometimes its less and less, thinner, sometimes longer to appear again. In the 30g last time, I stirred it and it just didn't come back.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new