Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

image.jpg
I can take dog pics tho.
IMG_0382.JPG
shes cracking open a cold Shock Top Belgian after a long day of lounging. Hard life.
 
What I thought was a sponge is a little mushroom. He was apparently just really mad. He does have a little sponge on his rock though.
 
Je t'en prie. It's been a while...
 
It takes me a lot longer to read than it used to.
 
I can't even.. I haven't taken French since highschool.
praeterea, ego linguam latinam bene calleant
 
Me either. It has been a very long time ago.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new