Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Guess who's a Boy Scout now? The Scout Master jokingly said Andrew would be the first girl scout convert. (teasing him about his hair) He is an awesome Scout Master!

Future Eagle Scout for sure.

 
I wanted to show you guys the Blueberry's mother. She's gorgeous!
image.jpg
Acro Ed's photo.
 
Seriously consider buying from him! These frags are absolutely healthy!!!

Agreed, that picture of the Tort looked super healthy. It was a nice sized frag too.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new