Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I'm so sick of people having to be right , start name calling and can't agree to disagree.
Yep, i cannot stand that either, you did right on sending him to **** lol.
By the way, you can start reporting yourself !

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good-Morning-Cute-Smiley-Animation-wg018098.gif

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PanchoG

The Force will be with you. Always.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I'm so sick of people having to be right , start name calling and can't agree to disagree.
Dude, I feel you. We just wasted all afternoon arguing with a sleazy sales manager at the local Toyota dealership. Just lying to us at every point, even after i told him i used to sell cars and narrating to my wife how he was trying to trick us every time they came out with the numbers. I hate new car buying!

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, I feel you. We just wasted all afternoon arguing with a sleazy sales manager at the local Toyota dealership. Just lying to us at every point, even after i told him i used to sell cars and narrating to my wife how he was trying to trick us every time they came out with the numbers. I hate new car buying!
I used to work in the back in the shop... some of the sleaziest ones would come back to the shop to smoke.(not that smoking is related to sleaziness) They weren't allowed to smoke where customers could see them... I'd hear them bragging to each other about how bad they bent over their last customers. I know quite a few of their tricks. I recommend everyone watch YouTube videos on car salesman tricks before buying a new car. They'll try and hide the total price, the amount they are giving you on trade and your interest rate from you. They want toy to pay attention to that monthly payment. Keep that monthly payment looking good they'll have you over paying, rip you off on your trade and have you at 23% interest for 84 months.

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to work in the back in the shop... some of the sleaziest ones would come back to the shop to smoke.(not that smoking is related to sleaziness) They weren't allowed to smoke where customers could see them... I'd hear them bragging to each other about how bad they bent over their last customers. I know quite a few of their tricks. I recommend everyone watch YouTube videos on car salesman tricks before buying a new car. They'll try and hide the total price, the amount they are giving you on trade and your interest rate from you. They want toy to pay attention to that monthly payment. Keep that monthly payment looking good they'll have you over paying, rip you off on your trade and have you at 23% interest for 84 months.
Thats exactly what they were doing. I kept concentrating on the final price and the interest rate. I sold cars shortly after high school. I saw these guys with a long string of broken relationships and kids they didnt visit and major life controling issues. I left the very lucrative job 3 months or so into it. Good riddance.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How's 0% interest? That's the rate I got on my ford explorer I bought about 2 years ago.

Back