IMG_20191018_160945236.jpg
Way to go.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blennies and gobies are usually tauted as peaceful. I agree in a typical mixed tank, yes, but my observations are they are some of the most aggressive. If they were bigger, they'd be considered worse than damsels.
I didn't think they played nice with each other

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wife ordered some chewy toys from Chewy.com. She apparently ordered the wrong size. :p Cassie can’t really chew it, but does love carrying it around and hiding it. Maybe she will grow into it one day. Ha!

8C6D2961-8ED9-4F82-A272-1DFAF46C4BF0.jpeg

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to the lfs today. I've got some corals to trade. One finger leather and a a couple of Kenya trees. Wish you guys lived closer
My LFS doesn't do trades. I could cut a dozen forest fire digi frags, at least that many orange monti caps. Probably the same number of purple stags. I need to frag a hammer coral soon but I'm not confident enough to do that one. And it will take a saw.

Sure wish one would open in the area that did take trades.... hint hint ;)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS doesn't do trades. I could cut a dozen forest fire digi frags, at least that many orange monti caps. Probably the same number of purple stags. I need to frag a hammer coral soon but I'm not confident enough to do that one. And it will take a saw.

A least you HAVE a LFS. Nada here. :(

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have referred people to them and given them free coral and freshwater plants. I have a great relationship with the gm

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks
. How much space placement suggestions
Look up mesenterial filaments. Lobos can send these out, which is like an extension of their stomach. They can literally digest a coral beside them over night. I'd give it at least 4-6" or so.

*not my image

coral-warfare-770x455.jpg

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have a few that will wheel and deal with you. Frag for frag kinda thing. One does a straight up 25%. Whatever than can sell it for they'll give you 25%.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wife ordered some chewy toys from Chewy.com. She apparently ordered the wrong size. :p Cassie can’t really chew it, but does love carrying it around and hiding it. Maybe she will grow into it one day. Ha!

8C6D2961-8ED9-4F82-A272-1DFAF46C4BF0.jpeg

Just you wait till shes in her groove, I wish bones like that lasted around here. We got winter one of those huge Dino bone things, 2 feet long and as thick as my leg. Gone in two days. Those raw hides might last an hour or two in this house at best.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back