Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhhh my wife it's getting me this at my request
All-I-want-for-Christmas-is-baby-yoda-sweatshirt-3d-full-print-black-sweatshirt.jpg
I NEED dis

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you seen the rather amazing fan theory that Jar Jar is a Jedi? Specifically a Sith Lord?
Yea, I've seen the Sith Lord theory, and I don't believe it. Jar Jar was added to be comedic relief but they went too far with it. C3PO and R2D2 did it perfectly in the original trilogy while still serving as functional characters.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, I've seen the Sith Lord theory, and I don't believe it. Jar Jar was added to be comedic relief but they went too far with it. C3PO and R2D2 did it perfectly in the original trilogy while still serving as functional characters.
That force jump though...;Pompus

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That force jump though...;Pompus
And taking out all those droids while dodging blaster fire... yea I know seems "supergungan" doesn't it.

I love the prequels and think the story and plot was great. Jar Jar was the only bad part. The new trilogy is garbage. Plot holes everywhere, SJW pandering, characters behaving out of character. Yea, I'll probably pay to see the new one in 3D IMAX because I'm that big of a nerd... but I probably won't enjoy it unless Darth Sideous turns Rey into bantha poodoo.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And taking out all those droids while dodging blaster fire... yea I know seems "supergungan" doesn't it.

I love the prequels and think the story and plot was great. Jar Jar was the only bad part. The new trilogy is garbage. Plot holes everywhere, SJW pandering, characters behaving out of character. Yea, I'll probably pay to see the new one in 3D IMAX because I'm that big of a nerd... but I probably won't enjoy it unless Darth Sideous turns Rey into bantha poodoo.
It’s almost like George Lucas was no longer involved ;Hilarious

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When reading what you wrote, this is what I see...

Akllfbhu hdjrorndb qoofnfn vsmsoeogte bdhdis bsudkdndhsj jjfkf zmobwahk hhs jijd oaodhv jdis cuwoam zzzjiesn jdbdd modu nsjjhh isb ase in 3D IMAX bridhjd jdkdkd aikjs jieow jdoo... ksosh jjdbs ookfjd jjdhhdb okeh jushsv oosb jjkd hjksb qphdv
Ifif iwa indt jaobss poodoo.

o_O :p o_O

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When reading what you wrote, this is what I see...

Akllfbhu hdjrorndb qoofnfn vsmsoeogte bdhdis bsudkdndhsj jjfkf zmobwahk hhs jijd oaodhv jdis cuwoam zzzjiesn jdbdd modu nsjjhh isb ase in 3D IMAX bridhjd jdkdkd aikjs jieow jdoo... ksosh jjdbs ookfjd jjdhhdb okeh jushsv oosb jjkd hjksb qphdv
Ifif iwa indt jaobss poodoo.

o_O :p o_O
Bantha poodoo was actually food for banthas, bantha fodder... poodoo is the huttese language. There are actually times where characters use "poodoo" as a form of expression where one could easily replace it with poop... and it is said that the food for bantha smells just as bad going in as it does going out. So maybe it's like aloha...

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bantha poodoo was actually food for banthas, bantha fodder... poodoo is the huttese language. There are actually times where characters use "poodoo" as a form of expression where one could easily replace it with poop... and it is said that the food for bantha smells just as bad going in as it does going out. So maybe it's like aloha...

I see your fingers moving, typing out words but cannot understand a thing you're typing! o_O :p o_O

Back