****Brand new AQUASCAPE forum****

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone! Welcome to our brand new AQUASCAPE DISCUSSION forum!!!

5.jpg

We're really excited about this forum, and we hope it will fill up with great tips, discussions, questions, and of course LOTS of photos of aquascapes! Aquascaping is (at least) as much an art as it is a science, and there's a lot to learn about how to get the desired aesthetic effect, function, and real estate out of your scape. Be sure to share your journey with us here, and we'll all advance together!

3.jpg

WHAT WE NEED: Some great experienced aquascapers to subscribe to this forum and help out with the questions and tips that will populate this forum.

WHAT YOU CAN DO:
  1. Post your questions, musings, and tips here. START SOME THREADS!
  2. Subscribe to the NEW aquascape hashtags that can be used to alert you to new questions or posts about aquascapes: #greatscape #aquascapeart #scapewizard
  3. Use these hashtags to either encourage or call for help.
2.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Welcome to our brand new AQUASCAPE DISCUSSION forum!!!

5.jpg

We're really excited about this forum, and we hope it will fill up with great tips, discussions, questions, and of course LOTS of photos of aquascapes! Aquascaping is (at least) as much an art as it is a science, and there's a lot to learn about how to get the desired aesthetic effect, function, and real estate out of your scape. Be sure to share your journey with us here, and we'll all advance together!

3.jpg

WHAT WE NEED: Some great experienced aquascapers to subscribe to this forum and help out with the questions and tips that will populate this forum.

WHAT YOU CAN DO:
  1. Post your questions, musings, and tips here. START SOME THREADS!
  2. Subscribe to the NEW aquascape hashtag that can be used to alert you to new questions or posts about aquascapes: #greatscape #aquascapeart #scapewizard
  3. Use these hashtags to either encourage or call for help.
2.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

AWESOME!

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like there are two broad goals for an aquascape: make it a work of art (think Amano for SW) or make it look like a slice of the reef. I always go for the latter ..... and even occasionally succeed. Not a particularly big fan of the former.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back