• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand New: Hydros Wave Engine with Reef Octo Pulse

Item Price
155
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reelss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
328
Reaction score
133
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two each of the following:

BRAND NEW Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 4+ Pump only - $180 (New $215)
BRAND NEW Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2+ Pump only - $155 (New $180)
BRAND NEW Hydros Wave Engine LE - $145 (reduced from 160) (New $200)

Shipping is to continental US is $15.
 
Last edited:
More pics available on request
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6157.jpeg
    IMG_6157.jpeg
    238.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_6156.jpeg
    IMG_6156.jpeg
    319.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_6008.jpeg
    IMG_6008.jpeg
    229 KB · Views: 131
All pms responded.
 
Octo Pulse 4+ pumps sold.
 
Bump.
Pulse 2's and Hydros Wave Engines still available.
Free Shipping if you buy 2 or more items.
 
Pumps gone.

Still got a few Hydros Wave engines available. Reducing price to $160 shipped.
 
bump again, i have 4 Wave Engine LEs still available.
 
Where are you located in Illinois
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new