Brand new reefer

Welcome to R2R!

Saltwater aquariums are not a one size fits all. R2R is a great place to start researching about the different types of equipment and methodologies for successful aquariums!

BA49E4E6-A09D-4475-A020-0F61616D368E.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I’m brand new to the reefing community and I have a nuvo 40 gallon and just was wondering what would be the best protein skimmer and what type of chemicals should I add when first starting up? Any advice helps
 

Attachments

  • 70433.png
    70433.png
    57 KB · Views: 79

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new