Brand Newbie 20 AIO

Pook316

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2022
Messages
16
Reaction score
63
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All. So excited to start this thread as it's my first reef tank.
Started the Innovative Marine 20 gal Fusion AIO. Filled and clarified yesterday and I think I'm ready to cycle.
Have Dr. TIms to start.

I've added the following:
Two random flow generators
Red Sea Reefer50 LED (it'll be off during cycling and needs to still be adjusted for intensity)
Inkbird controller with 100watt heater and Eheim for redundancy.
I have a Reef Breeder Reef-Power RP-M powerhead but I've had to cannibalize the power adapter as I left the power adapter from the Mighty Jet in the tank while filling and it sat overnight before I found it! Such a rookie mistake, I know. Can I use any generic AC/DC adapter? or am I stuck with a powerhead I can't use?

Also, Is there anything I seem to be missing? I want this to be successful but have the obvious newbie jitters.

Thanks so much

Tank.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new