Brand Spanking New!

Doria-Dawn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
18
Location
Manchester
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I'm new to saltwater aquariums and have just bought my dream aquarium. I've spent 2 days setting it up and I'm pretty sure I acquired a plumbing degree as a result. I have 3 freshwater tanks and theyre thriving so can't wait to get some life in my new baby! I'm hoping by joking this forum I can reach out to experience folks during this journey☺️ p.s no idea how to attach photos!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi All, I'm new to saltwater aquariums and have just bought my dream aquarium. I've spent 2 days setting it up and I'm pretty sure I acquired a plumbing degree as a result. I have 3 freshwater tanks and theyre thriving so can't wait to get some life in my new baby! I'm hoping by joking this forum I can reach out to experience folks during this journey☺️ p.s no idea how to attach photos!
welcome to the fourms!
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
background.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new