Brandnew CPR CS90 Overflow Box with Aqua Lifter Pump

pachi_boi86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
286
Reaction score
128
Location
Panorama City, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The CS90 overflow box and the Aqua Lifter pump are new and still in plastic wrap. I wanted to change the overflow box on my main tank but I don't have enough space in the back of it. :sad:

Price is $80 shipped. Any questions please PM me.

CPR CS 90 pic3.jpg
CPR CS 90 pic2.jpg
CPR CS 90 pic1.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new