Breakdown two tanks- madison Wi

Gretchacha

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2023
Messages
298
Reaction score
179
Location
madison
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Must rehome 2 tanks of corals and fish and shrimp. I have come to the difficult conclusion after five years that I am no longer capable of maintaining my aquarium and inhabitants. I live in the Madison Wisconsin area. I have large colonies of easy corals and a few fish, all from Dr Reefs Quarantine Fish.
I have insulated boxes I can ship things to people, but honestly, I’d prefer if some people came over this weekend and helped break everything down and rehome the corals and fish.
Sapphire damsel, 2 lubbocks wrasse, fiji pink clown, pair of clownfish, fox coral, rock flower anemones, candy cane corals 3 colors, duncan, cyphasteas, several large blastomussa merlettis, japanese mushrooms, and many many more. 30 G and 13 G
 
IMG_1800.jpeg
IMG_2401.jpeg
IMG_4447.jpeg
IMG_4443.jpeg
IMG_4450.jpeg


IMG_4384.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 17.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new