BREAKING NEWS! We Have Officially Eradicated AEFW's With A 100% Reef Safe IN TANK Treatment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Soon. In the meantime, have him dip his most affected pieces in Melafix. It's a nice temporary relief so long as they aren't heavily encrusted on the rockwork.
melafix you say? not bayer dip's? does melafix attack the eggs too? i've never seen melafix recommended as a weapon against aefw. if so, @Bigmatt i have some and i can get it to George tomorrow!

BluewaterLa

View Badges
Reaction score
NICE!!!
Glad to see some advancement in the pest part of the hobby, How well it works is to be determined along with how safe it is in a persons tank.
The reality of this is that every tank is different and most folks love to cut corners on most things in life due to Laziness or Flat out impatient attitudes / lifestyles so this will factor into some of the reviews.
I am in no way claiming the product will or will not work as advertised and I am looking forward to the future with testing in actual home reef tanks and testimony from users of this product.

Now on to the new way of living life... I like to call it the Burger King Generation
Your way - Right Away... ;Facepalm

salty joe

View Badges
Reaction score
Since AEFW eggs can take over 21 days to hatch (I’ve personally seen 24 days) why only a 21 day treatment? Does the last treatment last a week in the tank?
After hatching, how long until they are mature enough to lay eggs?
Also, do you know the shortest time it might take for eggs to hatch?

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
535b52d430ea58cbf40e609a309b8cc2.jpg
*my flatworms right now* .
ab65843aaef4388389f6e32d0e744547.png

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 128 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back