BREAKING NEWS! We Have Officially Eradicated AEFW's With A 100% Reef Safe IN TANK Treatment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Bottles are up :)
I'm thinking demand is still kinda high... :p

Can't wait to put my order up on Ebay! ;Greedy;Greedy;Greedy;Greedy

Kidding... kidding!!!!! Put the pitchforks away! ;Blackeye

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
All right. Sold out again. Same shipping as the last few rounds of pre orders. 3 or less bottles and your order will ship USPS, 4 or more and your order will ship FedEx. We will get all orders out by Friday and you will receive a tracking email when your order is processed.

We will do one more pre sale this weekend before the labeled bottles hit the site next week :)

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

hotashes

View Badges
Reaction score
Naughty :)

Coming soon to the UK. Contact Vince at AquariumConnectionsUK :)

:(

Crazy what gets through customs when ingredients are not on the packaging. 'Aquarium water conditioner', the famous words lol. *PalmFace* *Joke*

Thanks,

A.

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Crazy what gets through customs when ingredients are not on the packaging. 'Aquarium water conditioner', the famous words lol. *PalmFace* *Joke*

Thanks,

A.

We do have to have supporting documents for international shipping :)

lexinverts

View Badges
Reaction score
We are getting a lot of messages on what the product is. Obviously we are not going to say but I can tell you from testing numerous things, what it is not.

Levamisole- no, not affective unless dosages are high enough that causes serious problems within the tank.
Prohibit - dangerous stuff which also causes issues within the tank.
Wormwood - I’m not sure where all the talk about wormwood being affective came from except some guy on YouTube saying he used it. We tested it, It is useless against AEFW’s.
Praziquantel - could be used as a dip I suppose but would not be affective against AEFW’s unless dosages are sky high.

Most of the chemicals listed above have been tested out by many hobbyists and there are quite a few threads talking about them and you can see why they never became a valid solution.

What I will tell you is this is a blend of things that no one has ever talked about in the reefing world. It took a long time to figure out what worked and what dosages were safe to be used within our reefs :)

It smells like a hoppy IPA. Can you drink it? ;)

CoralCache

View Badges
Reaction score
If anyone near Tampa is having trouble getting a bottle I think I ordered an extra bottle miscalculating. I need to see the instructions in hand before being 100% sure. Message me. Not looking to ship sorry or mark it up. It is scheduled to be delivered Friday night.

CoralCache

View Badges
Reaction score
Not sure which page this was covered but it was early on. About bulk packaging.

I don't recall it being an element base. Not sure icp would test for whatever blend it is.

N
Out of curiosity, has anyone sent in an ICP Test since using the treatment? I'm curious to see if anything is out of the norm from the treatment. I think it would be very important to know, especially for those of us Triton users.
Also is there anything a little stronger on the way for those who run systems that are a bit larger? Buying 20+ bottles doesn't seem very efficient.

Snotdoc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I need some! The Dip, Vibrant, and Chroma are doing great. Just need to get my hands on some Purge for a separate system ! HELP!

Z3speed4me

View Badges
Reaction score
Of course it went live when I was driving home from work... ugh lol I'll keep my eyes peeled for the weekend.

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
We’ll have bottles on the site this weekend :)

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey all, we will be sending a email out later today to all Purge recipients, but thought I would post here this morning since a lot of you are following this thread :)

1191E8AC-990F-4BD9-88ED-71F712638F86.jpeg

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back