Breeding hobbyist

abepantierer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I have been breeding freshwater fish for some time now and I want to switch three of my 15 gallon tanks to saltwater. I don’t know the equipment I need, I know that a sump system is the best way but I cannot afford one at this time. I would like if someone told me what I need to get my breeding tanks cycling?
 
Hi! I have been breeding freshwater fish for some time now and I want to switch three of my 15 gallon tanks to saltwater. I don’t know the equipment I need, I know that a sump system is the best way but I cannot afford one at this time. I would like if someone told me what I need to get my breeding tanks cycling?
 
If you can't afford a sump, I would recommend waiting on going salt. Not just because of the sump, but because of the staggering cost of keeping salt in general.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new