Breeding sexy shrimp

LionFishLover07

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Messages
45
Reaction score
45
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking of getting four sexy shrimps! I already have a female, but if I get a male then I can possibly breed them. Do you guys have any tips on how to breed sexy shrimp? :)
 
Last edited:
I did see my Sexies released spawn/babies on my 5g and I with my question here before regarding shrimp is that Kriesel tank is needed in able to survive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new