Bretts 40g breeder build

Man that aquascape is fire! I like the depth and how it’s centered but it still looks very natural.
thanks man. It was actually my 3rd design. I couldn't get the first one of 2 islands that I really wanted. oh well ill do that on my next tank which should be happening in less then a year
 
thanks man. It was actually my 3rd design. I couldn't get the first one of 2 islands that I really wanted. oh well ill do that on my next tank which should be happening in less then a year
Lit!!! I’ll definitely be coming back to that one. Yeah... I can never stop re-aquascaping. I downgraded to a ten gallon in August I believe and I’ve re-set the aquascape at least six times XD and I’m going to re-do it again soon
 
Lit!!! I’ll definitely be coming back to that one. Yeah... I can never stop re-aquascaping. I downgraded to a ten gallon in August I believe and I’ve re-set the aquascape at least six times XD and I’m going to re-do it again soon
lol. Im big about setting it and not touching it. I have to wait to grow this tank out enough to help cover costs of the next build. I want to have a good display and then a separate frag system.
 
at least new fish pic ;) :cool:
 
any updates??
slight Coralline speck on overflow. clowns are super happy and healthy. frogspawn are all healed up and bam bam are growing well. ill do a better update soon. as of now we are almost 2 months In and I've done 2 small water changes no need to right now everything is happy and my params are in line
at least new fish pic ;) :cool:
she didn't come home yesterday :(
she got bit in the tail. my bfs owner is a specialist in fish diseases and injuries so he said give it 2-3 days and it will be back to normal and if not we will get you In another one. its eating and super active still
 
My new babies
Trio of blue green chromis. The clowns think they are chromis now and swim w them

D894A10E-93A5-408F-9C18-9D089BEBE826.jpeg
 
Got the skimmer dialed in. Pulling in some nasty stuff.
need to raise my ph. Sits around 7.6. Wanting to get around 8.0 atleast. Any tips?
 
hi,air intake on skimmer to outside air ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new