Bretts 40g breeder build

any wood scraps left from stand build??? ;)
 
OOOO OOOO I CAN HELP!!!.....

You're going to need some PVC pipe and glue....

... that's it, that's all I know.
sadly ive spent too much time under my house redoing plumbing to know thatLOL. im doing soft plumbing for this tank. I just don't understand bulkhead and lock line sizes
 
use unions and valves to control and ease of maintain
 
will need female thread/thread bulkhead and thread/barb fittings and teflon tape
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new