Bretts 40g breeder build

I think it would
Honestly wouldn’t even be mad if it didn’t support some of the new stuff. That just means I need to design and build and program my own. I’m building my own ato using a circuit board and an optical sensor and a $9 dosing pump. I’ll post lots of pics
 
Going to take this brace out and build a cool little control station for all the power and whatever. I’m just gonna have fun with it and be creative. I have a router table and a bunch of other things. Ordering abs plastic soon to build the sump. I don’t have a Bunch of room for an ato container. I don’t even have enough room for a 5g bucket. I have a 2.5g tank I might use

image.jpg
 
suggestion ,home addition,way your going ,gonna need a fish room by the time your 18,BE prepared ;) have fun BRAIN!!
 
suggestion ,home addition,way your going ,gonna need a fish room by the time your 18,BE prepared ;) have fun BRAIN!!
Lol. I have a good sized walk in closet. Just need to get my moms stuff out lol.
but when I’m 18 And instructing other pilots and Making some money I plan on getting my own small apartment or something. I don’t think my parents will be able to put up with me. I can have a whole apartment as my fish room!
 
stay home as long as you can ,save and buy house, opportunity to stay out of vicious rent cycle,serious note;)
 
stay home as long as you can ,save and buy house, opportunity to stay out of vicious rent cycle,serious note;)
I got a job lined up thanks to my dad making way too much money out of Hs.
Take it easy on your parents. It's not an easy job.
I am. It’ll save them money and they’ll have one less kid. But I’ll still be near to help them with the fam and around the house like I do :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new