OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great kitchen remodel. Now all you need is Corian solid surface or Corian quartz counters....I know a guy...just saying. :p ;Meh
Putting in new floors next and then doing the counter tops. Light gray flooring with medium/dark gray granite is the plan right now.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took a new FTS. Things are still growing.

FTS23.jpg

Amazing!!
Got to be proud of the health and growth in your reef.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven,

I should have about one more year's worth in reborn media to go.

Do you know why it's in short supply at this point?

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing!!
Got to be proud of the health and growth in your reef.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven,

I should have about one more year's worth in reborn media to go.

Do you know why it's in short supply at this point?
I am very pleased with the growth of the reef. If anything, I wish it would slow down! With everything else going on I don't have time to care for it very well. I need to do some serious trimming to help with shading and coral warfare issues. One of these days....
No idea, I've heard that they weren't allowed to collect it anymore but I don't think that is the case. Hard to get truth out of the rumors.

Now your talking!
Have to admit, you got my looking at the Corian Quartz because I do consider quartz to be a good option. The Grigione looks to be right in line with what I am looking for.

But.. a floor to do first!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some advantages of Corian Quartz. 10 installed warranty when you purchase from a DuPont certified fabracator....this is not available through Home Depot or Lowe's. The warranty is backed by DuPont so even if the fabracator goes out of business you are covered. Never requires maintenance like sealers are for natural granite. NSF rated surface so it is always food safe. 97% Quartz so it is very hard and very strong.

Sorry I could go on but I guess you can tell I think highly of the company and products.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is my first day off after working 11 straight. As much as I love my Avast CaRx it just isn’t big enough. My demand is too much.
You can see how much media I’ve gone through even with dosing over 100ml per day.
upsize time!
211EEF42-B233-4A9F-83B1-3ABF0B9DA508.jpeg

E76B9595-E00E-48B2-9815-A71CEC18F67A.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back