Brightwell Additives

Brandon Smith

AquaticArsenal.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So right now I am using Quantum Bio-enhance (proteins, amino acids, fatty acids, carbohydrates, viatmins), bio-gen (iodide, fluoride, bromide), buo-kalium (potassium), bio-metals (ionic, complexed and chelated bioactive metals), Aragonite A (calcium, strontium, barium), aragonite B (carbonate, hydrogen carbonate buffer), and aragonite C (magnesium, sulphate, trace).

I was looking at switching over to Brightwell, but I don't find their products to be as straight forward as a lot them do the same thing. Some of their products that I was looking at using are Elemnetal Reef building (calcium, alkalinity, strontium, potassium, magnesium), KoralColor (biochrome production for increased coloration), Karalle-VM (viatmins and minor and trace elements), Restor (amino and fatty acids), Reef BioFuel (carbon source).

So the only things I haven't found for brightwell would be a source for carbohydrates, iodide, fluoride, bromide, sulphate, and a source of ionic compmexed cheated Bioactive metals.

I hope all of this make sense.

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you trying to do and why do you want to switch? Any problems with coral growth?

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
570.486.4787 I've always found staff to be helpful with good product knowledge.

Back