Brine shrimp or mysis

  • Thread starter Thread starter zbrusko
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zbrusko

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2023
Messages
468
Reaction score
254
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve recently seen here on a post that brine shrimp are generally seen as less nutritious than mysis. I’ve had my copperband for 15 days now and he has been eating a little mysis here and there. He hunts & picks rocks. I assume he’s getting some pods. Has shown no interest in masstick. Today, I gave him some hikari spirulina brine shrimp & he went nuts for it. Should I just go with this full time, or will it not be nutritious enough for his health long term? I do have selcon. Maybe that tips the scales? I also have 7 other fish who’ll eat anything.
 
Brine shrimp are generally known to be less nutritious. But such as brine shrimp with spirulina or using with other mixture sure be perfectly fine. Just don’t feed brine shrimp only would be best.

Specially having CBB known to be picky eater, I would give em mixed with other things…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new