Bristle worm / Collonista snails eaters?

Mikey0909

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2021
Messages
84
Reaction score
23
Location
Orange
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if there is any nano fish that can live with clownfish and will eat both of these pests? Thanks for any help in advance!
 
they are both free clean up crew, why do you want to get rid of them?
Hi, I do not wish to get rid of them, I want to keep the population down, I do not want tons of snails and or bristle worms all over my tank.
 
Hi, I do not wish to get rid of them, I want to keep the population down, I do not want tons of snails and or bristle worms all over my tank.
an orchid dottyback or coral banded shrimp may help. i've heard anecdotal evidence for both. keep in mind that cutting down on excess food and nutrients can also help curb excessive populations.
 
Collanista is not bad and some wrasses will eat them as will bumble bee snails. For bristleworms. . . Arrow crabs for sure will eat them.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new