Bristle Worm Eggs?

Boaz1021

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2021
Messages
134
Reaction score
72
Location
Flowood
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, a friend of mine found some free live rock, with clownfish and corals from someone that was shutting down a small tank and asked me to put the fish in my QT since it was empty while he finished setting up his QT and DT.

Long story short, the previous owner had a bristle worm infestation that I discovered (luckily nothing went into my DT). As I was cleaning the rocks, doing a peroxide dip, etc. I came across these gelatonous items attached to the rocks, next to some bristle worm holes in the rocks. Are these bristle worm eggs, or what are they?

TIA 20220303_134800.jpg 20220303_134803.jpg 20220303_134750.jpg
 
So, a friend of mine found some free live rock, with clownfish and corals from someone that was shutting down a small tank and asked me to put the fish in my QT since it was empty while he finished setting up his QT and DT.

Long story short, the previous owner had a bristle worm infestation that I discovered (luckily nothing went into my DT). As I was cleaning the rocks, doing a peroxide dip, etc. I came across these gelatonous items attached to the rocks, next to some bristle worm holes in the rocks. Are these bristle worm eggs, or what are they?

TIA 20220303_134800.jpg 20220303_134803.jpg 20220303_134750.jpg
Pics very fuzzy but this is what their eggs look like:

D35172C3-C447-485A-B7C2-C89DF44631CE.jpeg
2BD7DD8A-A7CA-4B56-83CC-82BED7070E07.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new