Bristle Worm Help!!

buddie2000

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to this and need some help. Is this a bristle worm? If not what is it? and should I be concerned?
 

Attachments

  • 20131127_124809.jpg
    20131127_124809.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 20131127_124932.jpg
    20131127_124932.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 20131127_124937.jpg
    20131127_124937.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 20131127_124946.jpg
    20131127_124946.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 20131127_125102.jpg
    20131127_125102.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 167
I read it wrong but did not realize it till it was too late. I thought it was "pest" not pets
 
You know, people have pet bristle worm in picos. I think there is youtube somewhere. I think all insect lookings should die............their evil legs!!!!!
 
Yes that's a bristle but they don't kill corals. .. and why did you you put this thread in this forum? Just wondering.

Because bristle worms are Reef Pets silly. And if bristle worms were sexy, do you know where it would have been posted?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new