Bristle Worm Hitchhiker?

guentherjessica

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my first post here so bear with me. relatively recently have had a 37 gallon going for about 2 months. I started with some great live rock but discovered what I think is a bristle worm. wondering if i should let him stay or remove immediately. He comes out during feeding time between 2-3inches it looks like maybe longer stretched out.
20210124_094420.jpg
 
Up to you. Some people buy them to introduce to their tanks, others will nuke them. Personally I don't like them, rather not have to worry about getting stung when moving coral around. They are a good part of the cuc but pose a risk to your fingers lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new