brittle star fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdpeters
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jdpeters

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
928
Reaction score
477
Location
eatonville washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have various star fish in my sump. im running a single filter sock. will this sock starve them out or is there particulate that still makes it to them?
 
oh ok thats good to know. I happen to really like those star fish and would hate to lose them. my system has a large amount of them, I wonder if they ever reach a critical number before they eat each other
 
Idk how all mine get food but I have what I'd call a lot also, I do hand some a flake when I see there little arms sticking out the rocks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new