Brittle star ID

YoCamron

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
222
Reaction score
54
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was dipping my new christmas tree rock and this guy came running off. Want to play it safe so I have him in a breeder basket right now. Haven’t heard of any brittle star pests before, and I love to have them as they are great for taking care of detritus. Just want to know if it’s a pest and what kind of brittle star it is so I can research more.

Thank you

2016E30D-07B5-4375-85BB-C3B900E6D12E.jpeg
 
All the mini brittle stars I've had have been pale in color. I'm sure there are many different varieties though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new