Brocks IM Nuvo 50 Lagoon

Boo I was enjoying thread as I traded my new 750 for the 650P.
if you where to set up another 650P what would you do different?

SO whats next for you?

Thank you.

That’s a great question.

I would plumb the UV right into the system via a manifold.
I would have changed the gate valve
I would have reinforced the stand
id have NOT gotten the Clarisea, as awesome as it was, it really can decrease the system turnover through the sump. hopefully when they make a gen3 it'll be capable of 2000gph+
truthfully, id probably went a different route than Redsea, obviously not waterbox cause they screwed me over. but probably something more custom made, or even the Innovative Marine new big tank, it doesn't have center brace support but does have the eurobrace around it.



I have a little 50G AIO that I am keeping until we move next year and can then go larger again. I will definitely do a basement sump this next time.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new