• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Broken Aquarium Lights (Kessil, Ecotech, Orphek)

Chris’s fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2018
Messages
247
Reaction score
167
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there I am looking for some broken aquarium lights for some projects. They dont have to work and do not have to have power supplies, as I am only interested in the light body. Let me know if anybody has anything!
 
I have two Kessil a360 we tuna blue.
 
These are broken. Don’t turn on. Is that what you’re looking for ?
 
I have a sky with half the blue led out. Make me an offer. I also have xr15 gen 3 pro that work intermittently, make me an offer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new