Bronc's 40g IM AIO

Sorry I haven’t updated the thread in awhile. I plan to do some changes to the aquascape soon, so I better post some before pics!

28E20263-3295-4C9D-A588-B4FD0BF92DE9.jpeg
 
Looking good bro! Updates?
 
Here is an update!

60EFA18E-DB66-4C35-95B5-7B636D1E03A4.jpeg
 
Well, I decided to turn this tank into a frag tank and I moved everything into my newer 66g Red Sea Max 250 tank.
97B1F418-8407-40D9-BAFB-C429F5A990C4.jpeg
A6BF3FBF-08FD-4C6D-98AF-67080AF641D2.jpeg
42B8D269-D6B2-4F3F-823D-AF9B99007837.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new