BROOK?

Looking closely, the spots don’t have a regular appearance the way ich should. It may just be mucus like Jay suggested.
I do see what could be a secondary bacterial infection, but tangs and their color do react weirdly sometimes.
All fish look clear today on there bodies atleast , everyone is still eating like pigs . But the hippo now has 1 cloudy eye with a white spec right on the center of it that I can compare to a sesame seed. My diagnosis is flukes , how we have them after a 90 day fallow beats me. . Shall I continue feeding heavy running uv and keep water quality good . Or option b , freshwater dip the hippo and dose prazi into the display . Thanks guys !
 
One cloudy eye sounds more like injury/infection to me.
I’d sooner treat with an antibiotic like maracyn or kanaplex in a qt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new