Brooklynella

  • Thread starter Thread starter Humblefish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’m going to say that this is all lymphocystis, given the slow development time. As such, it won’t require any treatment. Just be aware that other diseases can develop at the same time, so watch for changing or new symptoms.
@Jay Hemdal Thank you! In that case, should I remove the copper from the water to make it easier for the fish, or should I keep the copper in case other infections? Do you think that copper helps to reduce fungus and bacteria infection as well?
 
@Jay Hemdal Thank you! In that case, should I remove the copper from the water to make it easier for the fish, or should I keep the copper in case other infections? Do you think that copper helps to reduce fungus and bacteria infection as well?

Don't remove the copper until the full 30 days is up. Copper does not treat fungus or bacterial infections. Marine fish don't get external fungal infections and this doesn't look like a bacterial infection to me.
 
Don't remove the copper until the full 30 days is up. Copper does not treat fungus or bacterial infections. Marine fish don't get external fungal infections and this doesn't look like a bacterial infection to me.
Understood. Again, thank you so much @Jay Hemdal for your help🙏
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new