Brown algae taking over

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. Any tank that can access all its water and substrate can run the actions from the full sand rinse thread. Then per collected results, tank has 95% chance of one pass fix. If it's tough tough dinos, this dents them 95% because it's thorough, we do all sand rinsed fully then as much brand new make water as you're willing to make on the refill.

From that, we have twenty three pages of 90%+ kill rate for any invader, ID not required. We don't use test kits because cycles can be commanded without them, and we don't base action on identifying we just rip clean tanks large and small using patterns and they all respond safely. It's hard to run on large tanks and be as thorough, but any accessible tanks can take back ground fast and right now.

The contents of a sandbed aren't required to provide critical surface area, only the rocks are required.

So when we rinse, move, flip, remove a sandbed - all at once - it's all the same ends, we're free to be thorough for once. That's how our method differs from others, we don't wait for compliance it's required.

Concerns about too clean sandbed afterwards: visit a refugium website and buy recharger packs like any pod refugium gammarids etc, but do it in the commanded clean condition.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 48 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.4%
Back