Brown Out Specials! Lets See Them!

ReefQuestCorals

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2014
Messages
810
Reaction score
964
Location
Noble, Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets see all those brown out specials you pick up wondering if they will survive the night just to watch them flourish!

Ill start off with a couple pieces I purchased recently

5/23/25
1749967350733.png


6/14/25
1749967375649.png


5/23/25
1749967536532.png


6/14/25
1749967589217.png
 
On arrival

IMG_1473.jpeg



Now
IMG_1485.jpeg
 
Nice come back! Looks like a dead skeleton in the first pic!
That’s how I received it from the vendor. 😒

Very disappointing. I’m glad I was able to save it.
 
Which one so i can stay clear 😅 i received a big order from reef nation last week and every piece was spot on and fully colored. Awesome first experience with them
Most of the stuff I get is fantastic. They just don’t seem to have healthy tenuis based on the what I’ve received from them.

I like the owner a lot. I still buy from them because generally their quality and customer service is top tier.
 
January 2025 - Well browned out - but showed some promise under UV lights...
2025-01-25 16.38.43.jpg


June 2025 - Coloured back up - just need a fancy name for it now (was a wild colony) - the colour is just getting better also, seems to have a real Teal base to it.
2025-06-01 08.22.44.jpg
 
January 2025 - Well browned out - but showed some promise under UV lights...
2025-01-25 16.38.43.jpg


June 2025 - Coloured back up - just need a fancy name for it now (was a wild colony) - the colour is just getting better also, seems to have a real Teal base to it.
2025-06-01 08.22.44.jpg
Very nice! Great turn around with and truly nice colors
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new