Brown spots on yellow eye tang

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I should have been more precise. I was referring to the tang turbellarians. Is it the same answer?

Thanks

Yes - same thought. Often this turbellarian is self-limiting, it goes away on its own (especially if the siphon the bottom nightly).

Jay

OP
OP
Dvir

Dvir

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will not trust a seachem badge (also for freshwater) and Api kit to sustain/maintain Hundreds in Livestock. I recommend hanna, salifert, nyos brand for reliability. If none of these available in your country, SERA would be next choice
@vetteguy53081, I've read that having copper (and other medications) in the water renders these tests useless by creating false positives..?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
@vetteguy53081, I've read that having copper (and other medications) in the water renders these tests useless by creating false positives..?
I too have heard and seen. When you get a test strip and get it wet, you have 30-60 seconds for accuracy. Then how does a felt sheet which is manufactured for fresh and salt water maintain accuracy when wet full time and subject to chemical exposre remain accurate?
I believe the first week or two, will offer good reference but afterwards and exposed to chemicals such as copper- No

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 26.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 40 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back