Brown stuff in Neptune

  • Thread starter Thread starter darnoc23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

darnoc23

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2020
Messages
95
Reaction score
25
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what all this brown stuff is covering my Neptune? I was watching through a magnifier and they move. Shroom is not expanding as before so it looks like these things are bothering it. TIA.

neptune1.jpg neptune2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new