BRS 1.1mL Dosing Pumps FS

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2012
Messages
4,186
Reaction score
143
Location
Smyrna, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 BRS 1.1mL dosing pumps for sale. They were all used lightly for almost 2 years. All are in good working condition, I no longer need them as I bought them with a complete setup and have no use for them.

I am asking $40 per pump and that includes shipping in the Continental United States.

If more than one is to be purchased I'll sell and ship for the following costs.

2 = $75
3 = $110
4 = $140

IMG_9633.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new