BRS and Neptune Merger

I’m going to ask that comments do not turn personal when it comes to Terence. He’s been a good friend to me and R2R over the years and I wish him the absolute most awesome life ever. Any personal or negative comments about him as a person will be removed.
 
I’m going to ask that comments do not turn personal when it comes to Terence. He’s been a good friend to me and R2R over the years and I wish him the absolute most awesome life ever. Any personal or negative comments about him as a person will be removed.
I believe I liked a previous comment that mentioned his name - but - I certainly wouldn't ever personally mean it - it was more about my opinion of Neptunes culture. I thought it was a policy that no one should be personally attacked here ever.
 
I believe I liked a previous comment that mentioned his name - but - I certainly wouldn't ever personally mean it - it was more about my opinion of Neptunes culture. I thought it was a policy that no one should be personally attacked here ever.

Yes sir you are correct. Many times though people think companies, and the people that run them, don’t apply and are fair game. You’re good!
 
Last edited:
I’m going to ask that comments do not turn personal when it comes to Terence. He’s been a good friend to me and R2R over the years and I wish him the absolute most awesome life ever. Any personal or negative comments about him as a person will be removed.
Well said, I don't know Terence but I see his passion and have interacted on here a few times with him and he's always been nice. Love or hate his style not many of us actually know the man so should hold our opinions to ourselves and certainly not be rude or personal. Ultimately he was doing his job representing a company. If people feel not enough details are mentioned when he talks about products and believe it is being misleading etc you can look at many other companies representatives where the same can be said, but in most cases personal bias towards things cloud judgement and sway opinion. It's fanboyism that's all it is.
 
And then thread went completely sideways...

8BFBA22C-7737-4455-9C13-607B7C2FB2BB.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new