BRS and Neptune Merger

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m going to ask that comments do not turn personal when it comes to Terence. He’s been a good friend to me and R2R over the years and I wish him the absolute most awesome life ever. Any personal or negative comments about him as a person will be removed.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m going to ask that comments do not turn personal when it comes to Terence. He’s been a good friend to me and R2R over the years and I wish him the absolute most awesome life ever. Any personal or negative comments about him as a person will be removed.
I believe I liked a previous comment that mentioned his name - but - I certainly wouldn't ever personally mean it - it was more about my opinion of Neptunes culture. I thought it was a policy that no one should be personally attacked here ever.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe I liked a previous comment that mentioned his name - but - I certainly wouldn't ever personally mean it - it was more about my opinion of Neptunes culture. I thought it was a policy that no one should be personally attacked here ever.

Yes sir you are correct. Many times though people think companies, and the people that run them, don’t apply and are fair game. You’re good!

Last edited:

KarlsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well said, I don't know Terence but I see his passion and have interacted on here a few times with him and he's always been nice. Love or hate his style not many of us actually know the man so should hold our opinions to ourselves and certainly not be rude or personal. Ultimately he was doing his job representing a company. If people feel not enough details are mentioned when he talks about products and believe it is being misleading etc you can look at many other companies representatives where the same can be said, but in most cases personal bias towards things cloud judgement and sway opinion. It's fanboyism that's all it is.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And then thread went completely sideways...

8BFBA22C-7737-4455-9C13-607B7C2FB2BB.gif

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back