Brs calculator

  • Thread starter Thread starter miyags
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

miyags

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
814
Location
Erie PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just googled BRS calculator, clicked it and the page went white and told me to enter user name and password. Is this legit? It always took me right to there site.
 
Well I googled it just now and it took me right to the site. Before a blank screen popped up and asked for my username and password. I don't want people to get hacked, if this is not from BRS.
 
I just googled BRS calculator, clicked it and the page went white and told me to enter user name and password. Is this legit? It always took me right to there site.

It is possibly fraud, you don't have to log in to use the calculator.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new