BRS Dual Media Reactor

JGTPA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Messages
66
Reaction score
19
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a BRS Dual Media Reactor but I don't have the sponge pads that the carbon is supposed sit between inn the canister. Does anyone know if I can just cut a filter pad to fit or is it best to order replacements from BRS?
 
if you have a filter pad from like a fluval or something like that you'll have cut it, don't see any reason why not has to be a porous filter sponge though....
 
if you have a filter pad from like a fluval or something like that you'll have cut it, don't see any reason why not has to be a porous filter sponge though....
Perfect! Thank you! I'll give it a try!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new