BRS Group buy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
GucciReefsExploda

GucciReefsExploda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you mean? To get more credit points with every dollar spent if you get more than 10 people. All you do is log in to brs using reef2reef as your group buy. And everyone can ship and pay separately we just need 10 people from reef2reef if I read right according to brs website.

OP
OP
GucciReefsExploda

GucciReefsExploda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nm... I don’t think brs does group buys anymore. ;Sorry Looks like last one I seen from a while ago was 2017.

OP
OP
GucciReefsExploda

GucciReefsExploda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I messaged brs. I think they do community days. Not sure when the next one is I contacted them for more info, I believe it's similar to the group buys but only on certain days. I will let you know what they respond to me if they get back to me.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I messaged brs. I think they do community days. Not sure when the next one is I contacted them for more info, I believe it's similar to the group buys but only on certain days. I will let you know what they respond to me if they get back to me.

You're exactly right. No more group buys, but we've been doing 10x points days once per month. Things are a little weird now in terms of sales/promo type deals right now with Covid-19, but once things get a little more back to normal, we should be back on a regular schedule for 10x points days.

OP
OP
GucciReefsExploda

GucciReefsExploda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As always thank you BRS for you response. I appreciate the time you took to answer my quandary. Sometimes being isolated at home can make people Antsy, and that’s how I’ve been with my tank build now that I have a little more time on the internet. Well my prayers are out there that this situation we are all in together will soon pass.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

• I don’t have macroalgae.

• Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back