BRS magnetic frag rack rock

JasTheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone use these to simply grow coral on the walls of their aquarium? Would like to see what this looks like overgrown with coral. I am thinking of getting one to let a torch coral grow wild on, so it would have more distant from other sensitive corals.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone use these to simply grow coral on the walls of their aquarium? Would like to see what this looks like overgrown with coral. I am thinking of getting one to let a torch coral grow wild on, so it would have more distant from other sensitive corals.
I have the single and small rack (both purple), but don't have overgrown with coral. I think if you do it then it would look cool! Its why I got mine originally, but then we've re-aquascaped and I put mine away

OP
OP
J

JasTheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the single and small rack (both purple), but don't have overgrown with coral. I think if you do it then it would look cool! Its why I got mine originally, but then we've re-aquascaped and I put mine away
I’m glad I’m not the only one with this idea, do you think the magnets are strong enough to hold a whole colony?

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m glad I’m not the only one with this idea, do you think the magnets are strong enough to hold a whole colony?
I would think so, but the single one has only single magnet so potentially it could spin/flip if not weight balanced and a LOT of uneven weight. Not likely, but theoretical.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back